SPRINT cable gland system
For more than 25 years our cable gland system has developed to a comprehensive, efficient and high-quality modular product range.
By using just one single size-dependent assembly tool, the four elements cap nut, sealing insert, optional EMC insert and fitting can be combined custom-fit to a SPRINT cable gland with the easy 4-in-1 principle - material-independent in polyamide, brass and stainless steel.
SPRINT offers from bend protection over external strain-relief, explosion-proof to the breathing alternative with VentGLAND® professional solutions for individual requirements.
- All cable glands, whether polyamide, brass or stainless steel, have identical clamping ranges and comply with highest demands by IP 68 and IP 69K.
- Our comprehensive range of accessories can be used either with metal or plastic cable glands. Items avaible include multiple, reduction and special sealing inserts.
- PG, metric and NPT threads are in offer in different lengths.
- The cable glands are applicable up to -60 °C.
- Different sizes of EMC inserts can be fitted in the SPRINT system's metal cable glands to provide electro-magnetical compatible installations. With the two types by earthing cone and contact spring insert the need to hold separate stocks of speczialized EMC cable glands is now a thing of the past.
Give us a call!
PDF, 145 KB
Download - Catalogue
Cable Glands and Junction Boxes
PDF, 4.9 MB