Be prepared for being unprepared.
With our PushIn Mobile Splitter, we provide an easy-to-use, reliable and safe solution for greater flexibility on board. All a crew member has to do is connect the PushIn Mobile Splitter with an existing socket to simply double the capacity of one reefer container socket.
One easy way to double
Simply double the amount of reefer container sockets without touching the electrical infrastructure of the vessel.
Seal good: Feel good
Like all VARITAIN® friends, the PushIn Mobile Splitter also uses our WISKA® Factory Seal, saying there is no need to open the casing when con-necting to reefers.
Made for toughest conditions
The weather conditions on a container vessel might be tough. The halogen-free cable which comes with the PushIn Mobile Splitter is proof of its robust-ness. Supported by a high-quality WISKA® cable gland with extra strain relief, this cable is prepared to do its duty with good resistance to UV rays, sea water, oil and fuel.
PushIn technology by WISKA
• Circuit breaker is switched on by plug-in only, no separate turn needed
• Reduced spare part handling by only one spare part module
• Economic maintenance costs due to extraordinary long service life
• LED power function indication as standard
• VentPLUG venting device from WISKA® to avoid condensation water
• Each socket secured by individual MCCB
• High IP 66 and 67 quality
Our PushIn Mobile Splitter
Give us a call!
Download - Leaflet
VARITAIN® and Friends
PDF, 3.439 KB